fam bam

fam bam

6/3/09

POP! Goes the Belly...

This is my big ol' belly!!  I guess I just have to live it up right??  I am having a hard time with big is beautiful, but I guess I am stuck with it for the next little while...We will be finding out what we are having in a couple of weeks...yes!!  I am excited!! 



4 comments:

  1. I hope you arent as sick this time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, this doesn't look so bad...you're almost 5 months and you have 9 lb babies...you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute are you?! So much to catch up on...first of all, Kylie loved talking to Noelle again. It's so cute listening to their little grown up conversations. She misses her so much, but it will be fun visiting you guys in your beautiful new home. Those mountains are making me homesick and I can almost feel the cool summer breeze...glad you guys are getting settled in and I can't wait to find out what you're having!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish we were coming all the way up north, but we're going to be in Southern Utah by St. George for the 4th at my grandparents. We'll be coming up sometime in the next year I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete