fam bam

fam bam

4/9/10

Happy 5 months Jillian.

Today is Jillian's 5 month birthday and, as I look back at this little girls life, it is amazing how much change occurs in 5 short little months! She is sweet and adorable and she continues to bring a happiness to our house that we enjoy each and every day!! She still loves Barney! I can't believe it but it is true..She lights up like a little Christmas tree when she hears the music..too cute!
She is almost rolling over and still loathes tummy time! She doesn't really WANT to do much, but we try to push her and cheer her on and know that any day she will be rolling over with her head held high! She LOVES Noelle and Jonah and gets the biggest smile at the sight of them. When they talk to her she melts with love for them, as do they for her! She has eagle eyes for her Daddy...If he is in the room she knows where he is at all times. She smiles at him even if he isn't talking directly to her, and makes googly eyes at him at every chance she gets..She is in love and I can't say that I blame her! She is laughing, and talking, and practices putting her binky in all by herself...getting quite good I might add. She has started eating cereal and is enjoying it, even thought sometimes she gets a look on her face like she smells something stinky...She still opens wide when I put a spoonful up to her mouth...I guess that gives me the green light to carry on. She makes us laugh. At the little ol' age of 5 months, she gets us and she is ours! We love her with everything we have, and can't imagine life before she came along!!







2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Jillian. It's true, can't quite remember what life was without this adorable little angel! Such a joy!
    But will second the tummy time, she hates it and Barney, she loves him...go figure!

    ReplyDelete