fam bam

fam bam

11/5/10

Halloween...2010 BOO!

Halloween was really fun this year...Last year, I was pregnant, and Miserable! I mean miserable, in every sense of the word. I was excited to dress up Jillian in the Dumbo costume that both Noelle and Jonah wore their first Halloween. On Friday, the kids had a halloween parade at their school, and then on to the parties...Noelle was a Witch, Jonah was boba Fett, and Jillian had duel costumes. She was a kitty by day, and Dumbo by night! Friday night, the boys came over for some pumpkin carving and treats. We had a great time with them! Saturday we celebrated with our friends the Horsleys and their kids, my mom AKA the lumberjack stopped by, and scared the jeepers out of me and all the kids. Jason and Andrew are in the Gorilla costumes scaring everyone they could on the street. We had a great time with everyone!

P.S. I love the photos of Jackson and Jillian...they look like they are wondering what the heck we did to them!




















No comments:

Post a Comment