fam bam

fam bam

3/27/11

Happy 6th Birthday Joners cononers!!

Well what can I say about this little man!! He is such a treasure to have in our family! He is funny, fun loving, sweet, full of energy and kind, not to mention a little bit of a whipper snapper!!

We had a family/friend party at my parents house, and they had such a fun time, with so many kids and delicious food!! Such a great thing to have so many people around that are such a wonderful part of our lives!!

p.s. you would have thought I would take the time to do Jonah's hair for the occasion.....well, I guess you were wrong!! BUT, in my defense they had just come back from a day of tubing!!

p.s.s Jonah's Birthday is Jan. 22nd.
This picture is not from his birth"DAY"









This is "Jack" {Jackson}and "Jill"{Jillian}.....I think they love each other!

1 comment:

  1. jonah, well there is so much to say that i'm at a loss. he is the 6 year old that brings in the trash cans without being asked. he's the boy that shovels the snow and ask's am i doing a good job because i'm really trying to. when he was born i said he looked like a Mr. because his hair was neatly combed, little did i know he was mr. perfect!! i love this kid so much he makes me weak with his cuteness!!

    ReplyDelete