On Memorial day, Jillian and I went to visit my grandma cooper's grave! It was beautiful, calm, sweet, and Jillian ran all over the place, which made the mood a little funny and light! As I was trying to be serious and thoughtful, Jillian kept running over to the little fans blowing in the wind on various graves. I guess that is what you get when you take an 18 month old with you. I just had to laugh and appreciate that Coops was, too, probably laughing at me!! I miss her, and am sad Jillian never had a chance to meet her here on earth! I loved seeing all the beautiful flowers, and sentiments left in remembrance of our loved ones! As you can see, in the 2nd picture, Jillian is lifting up a pepsi can which was my grandma's absolute fave! Even though she is gone, she is with us always as we remember the funny things she used to say and do!!
10/3/11
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment