fam bam

fam bam

12/12/13

Catching up is just prolly not goin' to happen.

I always feel so bad trying to catch up after so many months of not blogging!  Not sure why I let myself get so behind, but I always kick myself as I think back to so many things that have happened, and all the fun memories that have been made!  I sure love this family of mine, that drive me crazy and bring so much happiness all at once!
We finally decided to get a family picture, and announce to the world that we added another baby to our mix!  Sure she is 4, but it was about time!  I decided that waiting until I lost the rest of the baby weight wasn't going to happen, and trying to embrace myself as is, and know that it is a work in progress!  I actually am in love with these pictures and am so happy they are mine!




1 comment:

  1. You had me for a second, I thought this was an announcement for #4! Your family is beautiful and you are such a babe, I would be dying to take family pictures if I looked like you :) Hope you have a wonderful Christmas, and hope to see you on here more often!

    ReplyDelete