Well I am just getting started with the blogging craze, but I thought it would be fun to catch people up on the goings on in our lives...I have been inspired by all of you and have loved reading all the updates of your families...
Things have been pretty hectic these days. Andrew just started a new job with a company called Medtronic. After 2 years of interviewing it has finally become a reality...We couldn't be more excited, unfortunately it requires him to travel a lot the first couple months, you know training and such. Although it is hard having him gone, I appreciate how hard he is working. I know it isn't easy for him either..
Our daughter Noelle is in Kindergarten and loving it..After about 1 or 2 months of adjusting she has finally found her niche. She is definately in her element..I love seeing her grow up, she amazes me. She continues to teach me about the kind of person I want to be.
Jonah just turned 3 this past Tuesday and is a crack up. He is too smart for his own good..We had a little get together with some friends on Tuesday at the park for his birthday..well he decided that he was done sharing the bubbles the kids were playing with and he took them turned and looked at me and said "Mom, I need you keys because I am going to put you bubbles in the car" It was so funny. I love having some time with him during the day when Noelle is at school to play swords and pirates. He is a charm!
1/23/08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Hey Julie, that's cute for a starter! I love the pictures. Keep it up!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE your family picture! You guys are models!!!! I am so glad you started a blog. It will be fun to read what you post... although it seems we talk on the phone every day lately :)
ReplyDeleteI love that you are doing a blog now! It is the easiest way for me to keep in touch with people. I'm adding you to my list right now!
ReplyDeleteI know I am so excited...I just clicked my tongue twice....
ReplyDeleteHi Julie! I'm glad you found me! Your family is beautiful. I'm excited to follow your blog.
ReplyDeleteThanks for giving me your blog address. I am so excited that you have started a blog. And even more excited that your husband works for medtronic because that is where my husband works! He is in the finance department of the cardiovascular division in Santa Rosa CA. Where do you guys live? It's a great company. I am so happy for you guys!
ReplyDeleteHey Julie!! you have the most beautiful kids!! I am so glad that you sent it to me, I love reading about you- I check out michelles' too. Very fun to know about you. and thanks for your Christmas card!I didn't get around to sending mine out this year, again... I bought them though! anyhoo- good to hear from you! lots of love, lindsey
ReplyDeletep.s. you can check me out on myspace= www.myspace/lindseymavilia.com
Michelle just sent me your blog address. Hope that's ok. You have a beautiful family Julie. I am really happy for you...hope all is well. :)
ReplyDeleteMike if you read this of course it is o.k. I am excited to hear from you and hope all is well with you and your family...keep in touch...
ReplyDelete