fam bam

fam bam

2/6/08

Happy Birthday Bubbies

While both kids had a birthday within the last couple of weeks, I of course didn't get many pictures of Jonah's because I couldn't find my camera...Sorry Jonah!! Things have been crazy and with Andrew being gone for training in Minnesota for this week and next I have had my hands full. Noelle had a party over the weekend for her 6th birthday...she invited 7 friends to do pottery painting and of course her little Jonah was there...I think he had more fun than she did.. I was surprised at how intense each of them were while they were painting...they meant business.. We had a great time and I just can't believe how fast time flies.. Sometimes I just want to put a binki back in her mouth to reminise the times when she was a baby..Just Kidding, can you imagine...













2 comments:

  1. Hapy Birthday to Noelle and Jonah! The pictures are really cute of them. Your kids sure seem to be best buddies. I love that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are SO cute. I bet you love being so close to your parents.

    ReplyDelete