fam bam

fam bam

7/11/08

Back to normal....

Well I am happy to report that thing are pretty much back to normal after the whole "kidney stone" incident...when I was at my mom's house this was pretty much what Jonah did...he loves this costume...He takes himself so seriously...If you chuckle at his cuteness...he says "that's not funny, that's very mean"....He pretty much takes this mask everywhere....The other day while Noelle was at a birthday party, Andrew and I took Jonah to lunch at paradise bakery...He was dressed in a Zorro mask, his superman cape and a gun and sword....never leave home without it!!




You can't see very well, but he has like five different things, swords, guns and such, all stuck in his underpants!!! Whatever works, I say!

1 comment:

  1. Don't forget the Sheriff's badge. He is going to be so mad one day when he is older and realizes you posted "the underwear picture of 2008".
    On the other hand he looks awesome in his batman costume. I love that mask, it looks real!

    ReplyDelete