fam bam

fam bam

7/3/08

Kidney stone catastrophe....

I will be updating more next week...Since Monday I have been trying to pass a kidney stone and it looks like I am going to have it surgically removed next week....(Sigh) I will post all the juicy details as soon as it is all over!!!

7 comments:

  1. Oh, soooo sorry. I hear that's incredibly painful. Hope all goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard that is worse than delivering a baby, maybe I shouldnt have said that. Im so sorry to hear that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lithotripsy! That's the answer! I've had it done twice! Far less painful! Kidney Stones are NO fun!
    Take care and let me know how you are!
    Lavette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you kidding me? I can't wait to hear about this. I think.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Julie! I am so sorry. Like any mother needs that to deal with!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Julie, We hope you feel better soon. love the Wray family

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are kidding me! That is miserable, I'm so sorry! Please, please can I take your kids while you recover? I'll call you and set something up. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete