Happy Anniversary Andrew!!! I couldn't have asked for more in a husband, friend, father, and the person who on a daily basis makes me laugh like no other!!! Thank you for making the best day of my life last for 9 years and counting....I love you! You have made me a better person just by being a part of my life....I can only hope that the next years of our lives are as good as the past 9...Here's to you and our great family!!!!


I could watch our wedding video over and over....It was such an awesome day, one that when I think about it, I can remember every detail as though it was yesterday....And, I still love my dress.....
Nice getting caught up! Happy Anniversary you guys! Also, Trent told me about Jonah, I'm soooo glad he's okay! And what's up with this crazy news I've been hearing...?
ReplyDeleteHappy 9th!! I take some credit in you two getting together. I still remember in Chile when Andrew was about to go home and asking me all about my friend Julie wondering if she'd ever go out with him. Remember that? I do believe I was very encouraging. Beautiful wedding picts. Glad I was there that special day when it all began. The best result are those dang cute kids!
ReplyDeleteAbout time you got back into the blogging world ;) First of all, happy anniversary--I'm glad you atleast remembered yours! You look beautiful in your pictures and I wish I could say the same about my dress! It was fun getting all caught up on your posts, but poor Jonah! I'm glad Noelle is loving school, I seriously couldn't ask for a better friend for Kylie!
ReplyDeleteI thought about you guys on the 14th and wondered what you might be up to.....Happy Anniversary! And you both look as young as ever....
ReplyDeleteLove Ya Tons!
Happy Anniversary! Hope you guys had a fantastic day!
ReplyDeleteJulie,
ReplyDeleteWhen you were a little girl I wondered what kind of man you would marry and if he would be able to make you feel as beautiful and special as you are. You made an excellent choice and now look at your beautiful family. Wow. You both deserve a big congrats on 9 great years!
Love you,
Mom
You guys should seriously be models! Look how gorgeous you both are!!
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS!!! I LOVE the pictures!!!
ReplyDeleteI totally remember your reception. It was so fun. Cute pictures!
ReplyDelete