A couple of weekends ago I was able to go to California for my brother(Jake) and his wife's(Michele) baby shower...It was beautiful as always!! I was loving it from the moment I walked off the plane, until the moment I left...I had such a great time...Andrew stayed home with the kids, and it gave me a chance to just enjoy being around around friends and family, and sitting and talking...Of course I missed my kids all the while, but it was a nice break from my everyday life...It was a short couple of days but worth every minute....Michele looks great, and they are both so excited and ready for their baby. Here are a couple of pictures from my visit....I know it is a little wierd to see pictures without Noelle or Jonah.......



California is always nice! A good place to visit...don't know if I ever want to live there again though..... Glad you were able to go.
ReplyDeleteI agree, Cali is beautiful. I had a hard time this past weekend saying goodbye to the 80 degrees and heading back to the 100's! Glad you had a fun and relaxing trip!
ReplyDeleteI love those getaways. Especially when you get to go see family and relax. So glad you got to go!
ReplyDeleteBut, still, please don't move. :(
That is so fun!!! I should have had Brian call Andrew to hang out because I went to new york for a fun trip and left Brian with the kids to. Everyone needs a little alone time!!!
ReplyDelete