This made me laugh! So cute... if only Ella could lose a tooth :) She was a late teether and now she is late losing her teeth too. You are for sure invited to the festival of trees next year! Yay!! I'm so happy I'll be seeing you more. Ella and I were talking about you guys last night. We were listening to the song "the first Noel" and she asked if I knew anyone by that name. So I told her about you guys. She really wants to play with Noelle!
Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThis made me laugh! So cute... if only Ella could lose a tooth :) She was a late teether and now she is late losing her teeth too. You are for sure invited to the festival of trees next year! Yay!! I'm so happy I'll be seeing you more. Ella and I were talking about you guys last night. We were listening to the song "the first Noel" and she asked if I knew anyone by that name. So I told her about you guys. She really wants to play with Noelle!
ReplyDeleteShe is going to have beautiful teeth! I love that they are coming in right at Christmas time. She is a doll as always and I love her!!
ReplyDeleteWith or without teeth, she is definately a beautiful girl!
ReplyDeleteYour blog is so cute all Christmased up! I love it!
ReplyDelete