fam bam

fam bam

11/29/08

So much to be thankful for...

As another year has come to remember what we are truly thankful for, I can't help but think about them....















each year passes by with new found appreciation for what they mean to me....Their unconditional love, sense of humor and the innocence of their beings, continues to change me...


















We are so lucky and privileged to have life, love, and family and to take each new experience, good and bad, and let it change us to be a better, stronger and more faithful person...Thank you to all of you who have been such an important part of my life, and contributing to the person I am today! I am especially grateful for Andrew for understanding me and loving me...What a great day!










3 comments:

  1. I love this time of the year! Gratitude is an Attitude. You're a blessing to my life and I love you for being who you are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good times or bad you've always make the best of things. You've always been a kind and thankful person even as a small child. You've been a blessing to my life and everyone else you touch. You've been there for friends this year who have needed you as well as family. I am thankful for you. It's nice to have someone to share life with and having 2 special little ones to share it all is the cherry on top! Thanks for your post the pictures were great and the words as always give me lots to reflect on.

    ReplyDelete