fam bam

fam bam

8/20/09

First day of school......Finally!!

Well, we moved here in May and took Noelle out of school about 3 weeks early and Utah doesn't start school until August so that gave us a 4 month summer vacation...don't get me wrong, it was so much fun, but it was time to get back in the swing of things and she was so ready!!!   Thankfully she had a great day!!  It is very different than the school she went to in AZ, but she still had a great day!  She was lucky enough to have 4 friends in her class that she made throughout the summer!!  The best thing of all is that she didn't have to wear a uniform!!!  That's what she said anyway...She could not wait to actually wear her own clothes...anything she wanted!  I don't know how excited I am about that, but as long as she is happy and she liked it, I am good!!  Here's to many more great days of school!!! 


 
Oops, sorry Andrew, I didn't mean to cut off your head!!
 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. I am so relieved and happy that she had a great day! I amso glad she made friends and ended up having a great time! They even started a girls club similar to the "Ladybug Club" that she had in AZ...such a little sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey post a picture of the "Back to School Feast"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course you can't complain about a long summer when you get to spend it in places like disneyland and HAWAII!! (btw, I loved all the pictures, especially the sunset on the beach ones, what an amazing family vacation). I'm so glad that she had such a great first day of school and especially that she already has so many friends. It really was so sad to start school without Noelle and Kylie still talks about her all the time (especially when she had a rough day at school and wishes her bff was still there...). Hopefully we can get these girls together sooner than later! She looks so cute in her non-uniform and I swear she's already looking older since we last saw her! We miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete