Of course my battery ran out from my camera and so we had to do some photo booth shots...He looked so cute and was actually ready to go...When he got there, he started to get a little sad when Andrew gave him a hug goodbye, but his teacher swept in to keep him focused on something else...He was happy when I picked him up and really liked his teacher.....PHEW!! It is always so nerve-racking going through change and as if starting a job in a new territory, moving to a new state, and preparing for a new baby aren't enough...They continue to amaze me and teach me new things everyday! I love them so much for how sweet their little spirits are and what brave souls they have!
8/21/09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










Love the way he has his feet crossed! He's such a stud! You should post the current picture now after he had his trip to the hospital Friday night! He is a brave little guy!
ReplyDeleteAre you serious...Jonah is starting kindergarten? Is that right???!!! I was thinking he and Kyle would be both starting next year. GEEEZ time flys huh? I hope you guys are happy with your move and loving it there. We miss you here!!!
ReplyDelete