Our Good friends the Arnetts came to town to visit family, and Noelle and Jonah were so happy to see the familiar faces of their good buddies! We were only able to do lunch but we had a great time and were so happy to see them!! Thanks for taking time out of your vacation to visit us, we miss you and look forward to your next visit!!
Noelle, Paige, Will and Jonah






Cute! How fun you got to see them! We miss you guys! And next time we are up in utah, I will call you and we have to meet up! Our last trip was so short and fast.. So im sorry! :( I hope you are feeling well, and enjoying the nice utah weather. I bet it is looking pretty there with the leafs changing... I love the fall in utah!
ReplyDeleteAwww, Paige is such a sweet girl. I can't wait until we get to be your visitors!
ReplyDelete