fam bam

fam bam

10/3/09

Whoa Mama....

So I am actually surprised I am posting a photo of me and my HUGE belly, but I am always interested in what people look like during their pregnancy so I decided to let it all hang out!!! I am 34 weeks now and don't actually know how much bigger I can get!! SIGH!!!!!! The doc. already thinks the baby is 5 pounds! I am measuring almost 3 weeks bigger.... So far she is healthy and that is all we can ask for!!! We can't wait for the little munchkin to get here and celebrate the holidays with her....The kiddos are so excited and ask everyday what she will be like...If she is anything like Noelle and Jonah, I will be grateful and blessed!! If she isn't I will be blessed anyway! :) Wish me luck the next few weeks!

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. You look great Julie. No one would even notice you were prego!HA! We can't wait for little Jillian to get here too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute prego!! Im so sad I cant see you and get lunch with you when you are prego! And cant hold your little baby! Maybe we will come up to Utah this winter! And the guys can go boarding, and we can chill out with the kids! :) Miss you guys! Tell Andrew hi for us too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a doll! I can't wait to see Jillian, you guys have the cutest kids!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yikes! I just checked out your blog and it says you have been pregnant for 251 days! Thank goodness you are about ready. Still can't believe that you are having another baby!

    ReplyDelete