He said babies can trick us sometimes and be smaller than we think, but I am prepared for something larger than life....We are thrilled to finally meet her and have her be part of our family...Wish us luck this next few days!!!
10/30/09
So how big IS this baby anyway???
So I am finally getting to the end with my pregnancy....This is truly music to my ears, and can't come soon enough!!! I am scheduled to go in on the 9th of November to be induced! My question to you is how big do you think this munchkin is? Here are a couple tips to take into consideration...I am measuring 2 1/2 weeks bigger than I am, and at 38 weeks the doctor predicted that She was already possibly over 8 lbs...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Congratulations Julie! We are so excited for you guys! Babies are just the best! My sister and I both had babies that were bigger than we expected, so I am going to guess that you will stick with that trend, but hopefully not! Good luck with your delivery and we are so excited to see pictures of your sweet baby!
ReplyDeleteLove,
The Jones Family
Hi, Julie! Brenda's mom here...
ReplyDeleteJust came from her blog to see how you are doing. So today is the great day! I hope everything goes exactly right for all of you. You look really cute. I love the "basketball" look. Never happened to me...just BIG all over.