This is Jillian Grace....She is precious and beautiful and worth every stitch of pain endured!!! The story and more photos to come!!! Meanwhile please enjoy her cuteness!!
Yeah pictures! Julie A told me you had her! I am so happy for you guys, and missing you! I hope you can visit sometime! :) Cant wait to hear the story! She came early right? Hope you and baby are doing great! Lots of Love, Kelly ps. Happy Thanksgiving!
She's absolutely gorgeous Julie! Can't wait to hear the story!
ReplyDeleteShe is so BEAUTIFUL!! I love baby girls.
ReplyDeleteI have been waiting to see this little girlie! She is darling!! Congratulations!!
ReplyDeletei love this little angel! she is such a good little baby and giving you an easy time to make up for all the pain!
ReplyDeleteYeah pictures! Julie A told me you had her! I am so happy for you guys, and missing you! I hope you can visit sometime! :) Cant wait to hear the story! She came early right? Hope you and baby are doing great! Lots of Love, Kelly ps. Happy Thanksgiving!
ReplyDelete