My brother Jason and his wife Natalie own a gym called Viking Crossfit. They are so passionate about it that I had to post this video of the Daily Herald interviewing my brother...I plan to try it after this baby and see how it goes...This particular day an entire SWAT team came to be put through a workout and it is quite interesting and exhausting if you ask me....check it out just for curiosity sake and be inspired by the strength and endurance these people have!!! I know that it works, but I am honestly just scared to get my trash kicked everyday especially after having a baby!!! (I am so out of shape)...
11/5/09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Now I am tired. I think I need a nap.
ReplyDeleteLooks interesting, though.
Where is the location?
Hey Kati,
ReplyDeleteI know it is amazing the endurance they have...the location is in North Orem off of State street just north of 1600 north...if you decide you want to try it I think the first week is free....let me know!