fam bam

fam bam

1/9/10

The 3 muskateers...

Jillian must have been a little upset here, because she is giving me a "fake bird" with her fingers!! She was giving me a warning....that these better turn out or else!! Luckily I think they turned out fine, and with these three it couldn't turn out bad!!

Noelle loved that she matched Jillian and Jonah couldn't wait to be done...in half the photos, he was trying to look at the tv...
I was trying to get little mama to smile, but you know how that goes...she is most smiley in the morning when she first wakes up, and has "crazy hair" and do I mean crazy...you have never seen bed head until you see this little angel in the morning!

This shot of Jonah was so cute and I had to be quick about it, hence the unevenness (is that a word?) Noelle looks always beautiful and Mama is not amused...
"Jonah look at the camera, stop trying to watch tv!"



2 comments:

  1. HA!! I love that she is flipping you off!! All kids do that,it's so funny! Your kids are so beutifull!! We miss them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. not a "fake bird" just a baby one! ha that's so funny! so cute all of them. so glad we live nearby and have these little ones to smother with kisses too!

    ReplyDelete