You can never have enough pictures of your kids...I have many many that I will be posting, but this is one I loved...She is growing up so fast, and starting to smile and talk...I love it, and had forgotten the joy of those sweet sounds...
Speaking of sounds, she also has the most shrill, bloodcurdling, cry, that scares the pants right off of you!! One becomes instantly panic stricken of what to do, and how to make it stop!! Why is it that all three of my kids were blessed with that attribute? Don't let that cute little face fool you, because she will let you have it without any hesitation!! It's o.k. though, she is still yummy, and those cheeks are delicious! They are every bit as fun to kiss as they look!! The other day, I asked Andrew if he had been kissing her cheeks because her cheeks smelled like his breath...is that a good thing? I guess if your breath smells good.........don't ask! :)
It's o.k., I want her to feel the love even if the result is our stinky breath all over her cheeks!





OMG "pequeña mama" looks so cute. Your kids are adorable, we miss you.
ReplyDeleteShe is so big!! They grow so fast!! And you sound like you are so happy!! You just sound like a great mom that is so IN LOVE with her life and kiddo's. That is great! I hope you are loving Utah now with all the snow! Are you coming to AZ any time??
ReplyDeleteSoooooo cute! We sure miss you guys! So glad you keep up on your blog! Yeah, really, are you ever coming to visit AZ again? You always have a place to stay with us!
ReplyDeleteI parked in front of your old house the other day for old times sake. Your old neighbors (my friend's parents) had my twin and me over for dinner and to meet my friend's fiance. Ha ha! Funny huh?
She looks EXACTLLY like JONAH!!!SOOO cute!!!
ReplyDelete