My beautiful Noelle made the most important decision to be baptized today, even after having a debilitating fear of putting her head under water.. I think I was more nervous than she was...Knowing that she would have to put her head under water to be baptized, she never said that she didn't want to do it, or that she wouldn't do it. She is such a wonderful example of what it means to be like Christ...
When she came out of the water, and we went into the changing room, I was filled with joy and happiness for her! She did it!..I felt such a sweet spirit. I needed that. I asked her how she felt, and she said to me with the biggest smile on her face..."Mom that was awesome, I think I can put my head under water now!" I love her so much and am thankful to have her in my life! Noelle, I am proud of you for not only the decision you made today, to be baptized, but the decisions you make everyday! You make us proud!
P.S. I know Jillian's face is covered (I moved the blanket), and if you look closely you can see the cutest little silver ballet slippers poking out the bottom of the blanket!





Brenda's Mom here....Such a pretty dress. Brenda would have loved one like that. She was wearing a pair of the zippered coverall things and was totally not pleased with them. I never even thought about needing to find out if she wanted a dress. She was faithful to the committment to be baptized but not a happy camper about the outfit. I am sure you can imagine the scenerio.
ReplyDeleteI am so proud of her!! I was thinking about you guys all day. I was sure she would be fine, but I was worried she would be scared. She is such a sweet girl.
ReplyDeleteSuch a beautiful girl on such a special day! That was so sweet of her to call Kylie and tell her about it, I just wish we could have been there in person! We miss you guys!!
ReplyDelete