I know I have been posting a lot of Jillian's close ups, but she has been so cute and smiley lately...who can resist? She is getting bigger everyday! At almost 4 months old, she LOVES the Barney show...Can you believe that a 4 month old can actually follow a t.v. show...she does and she loves it..she gets giddy and smiley and moves her left leg up and down to make herself bounce in her bouncy seat! It is so bad, that my mom has to talk like Barney to get her to smile...That is really quite funny! She is talking a lot and starting to move her body from side to side in preparation to roll over...
She HATES tummy time! I mean hate is an understatement! It is almost like she can see it in my eyes when I am about to turn her over, and she instantly starts to "Yell at me"...When I turn her back over after about 30 seconds, she precedes to tell me how I hurt her feelings...it is really quite sad! I did however put two pillows on top of one another tonight, and set her against them and she did great! Pictures of that to come. I think what she hates is not being strong enough to actually see anything when her face is so close to the floor...I think I would hate that too! we will get there Jilly Sue!
She is a little treasure to have around! With each baby comes even more love! Things are so much better with Noelle and Jonah as well...We had some neediness(is that a word?) along the way, but I can't say that I blame them...they are great with her, and they Love her so much! We get luckier everyday we have them with us!





I am probably the only grandmother that has to talk like Barney to get her granddaughter to smile but the alternative was her trying to avoid eye contact with me. Now she loves me! She is such a little joy! BTW, I have the cure for tummy time at my house for her. I bought her the BeBe Pod and she will master upper body strength in no time. Grandma/Barney to the rescue!
ReplyDeleteOK!!!! Jonah's TWIN!!! ahe is so cute!!
ReplyDelete