Jonah was really ready for this transition. So ready, that I have him enrolled in 2 kindergartens, being that the main one is only half day. He is proud to be going "full time" like the other kids and is actually really enjoying it. Every teacher I know cannot resist calling him Handsome. He comes home and says "Mom my teacher called me handsome again". I tell him it can be hard when your so good lookin". He is really my ball of energy, and is sometimes all over the place, but at school he is polite, attentive, kind, a good listener, and a hard worker. People love to be around this little guy, because he truly is just a good kid. Don't get me wrong, not so good when he flies off the handle and lets Noelle have it. I can't complain (all the time anyway). He bring such joy to our family. He is growing up and becoming a man, and no matter how hard I try I can't stop him. Love you Buddy!
He started a week later than Noelle and so we pretended that it was both their first day. Jonah enjoyed that and every 5 minutes asked when I would take his picture for "the first day of school". Noelle was bugged that I made her take pictures again.





No comments:
Post a Comment