fam bam

fam bam

9/9/10

Happy 10 Months sweet Jillian!

This little girl couldn't be more precious and sweet. She is so fun to have around, and has such a beautiful spirit. She has a cheeky sense of humor and is always making us laugh! We are so lucky to have her!
You will all be happy to know that she finally likes being on her tummy. It only took 10 months, but we got there. She has actually started to crawl, and is pulling up to standing position all on her own. She loves to watch t.v. and Barney is still her favorite. She has also taken a liking to Steve from Blue's clues. It is cute because she thinks he is talking to her and she smiles and gives him eyes. She appreciates his ability to entertain. She talks and laughs and loves to be outside. She still has tons of hair and although it is not done in these photos, she still is the most beautiful baby I know. I mean, without being bias!


She was playing peekaboo with me through the mirror. That facinates her. She keeps looking back and forth to figure it out.





We love you little Mamas, Thanks for choosing us to be your family!!

4 comments:

  1. I can't get enough of this beautiful baby! She is such a sweet little soul!! oh those pictures are just beautiful...she knows how to rock the Matilda Jane wardrobe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!!! I finally am able to check you guys out! I love all the pics....especially these ones of Jillian. That skirt is so cute on her! She is such a little diva :)
    ....Love the background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have lots of comments on all these posts... but I had to write a quick one to tell you Jillian really is THE cutest baby. She has the pretties, big eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The hair! The eyes! She's killing me with her cuteness. I still can't believe we haven't made it up there since you've moved, Kylie needs her Noelle!

    ReplyDelete