fam bam

fam bam

12/27/10

Happy birthday Jilly Sue!

So this is our little Jilly Sue the first day she came home from the hospital...I know it sounds so cliche, but it honestly seems like yesterday that she became such a huge part of our lives. She means the world to us, and life would just not be the same without her!This is our Jillian on her first birthday which was November 9, 2010. What a beautiful blessing she is!! We were lucky enough to have a party surrounded by friends and family and we had an awesome celebration!! She loved her cake! It was a first for her, and it took her a minute to realize the delicious goodness in front of her...

She is walking like a mad woman these days!! I am not kidding, she walks all day long! I want to put a pedometer on her to see her mileage. She has tons of toys, but would truly rather walk around, and jibber jabber about life and what it means to her!! It's good stuff!! She says "Hi", "Da Da", "Ma", and she claps and waves. I am truly loving this age and the world around her!



Happy Birthday Mama! We love you to the moon and back!!


P.S stay tuned to some upcoming posts!

5 comments:

  1. And a celebration it was!!! She is loved by many! Cute pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun!!! She is a cutie patootie!

    (I thought Jillian's birthday was in November...you have it written as January 9th)

    Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah it is in November but I am just updating things late.....Thanks I think she is pretty cute too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh yeah I did put Jan 9...duh!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my...this little angel has no idea how much she is loved. She is by far the most pleasant child ever! I love that she just walks around all day talking...she just loves every little thing life has to offer even is it's a dust bunny....xo

    ReplyDelete