fam bam

fam bam

12/31/10

Thanksgiving and The love of my life!!

So I am just realizing that I have no pictures of Thanksgiving except for this delicious pie and Jonah being a pilgrim. Although I have little documentation of the day, I continue to be grateful for all that I am blessed with...
Beautiful kids
beautiful husband
Life
Love
Happiness...with a learning experience mixed in there every once in a while.
I can't complain although I do....often! I have everything I have ever wanted...Excluding the times I want to rip my hair out and put myself on a very long time out. Did I just say that out loud?! I am grateful to be me! I am grateful for my family and for the gifts they continue to be in my life!




Which leads me to my next point of my Best friend and big toe....and my lova, Andrew. I love him!
So to start, his bday falls 4 days after Jillian. So he pretty much might have many years of being overshadowed by his beloved Jilly Sue. His birthday was a little showed up by Jillian's 1st birthday, but I don't plan on making that a habit, and it doesn't mean that I am any less thankful for his presence in my life!

P.S. Andrew, don't look so excited... and Thank You Maglebys for your delicious and irresistible chocolate cake!

2 comments:

  1. why am i just seeing these posts?! Hilarious...Andrew with a tiny little birthday cake, Andrew putting up all the Christmas decorations...Jonah in his pilgram outfit...these things are priceless!! and so is your yummy pie, which is the highlight of my thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know these pictures are too funny!!

    ReplyDelete