fam bam

fam bam

4/6/11

Bang!

Well Noelle has been begging for bangs for awhile, so a few weeks ago she took the plunge and they are adorable!! They are already starting to grow out though, so it will be interesting to see if she can stand the regrowth or will get antsy to cut them again! She is totally growing into her own style and gets so particular about stuff like that...just another reminder of how fast they grow up!!! Waaaaaahhhhhh!




-Julie

3 comments:

  1. Holy cow, she is getting so big!! Shes beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks Amy, I know it is amazing how much they grow up in 2 years! Miss you guys too much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, I didn't even recognize her!! She is gorgeous and is totally rocking the bangs. Kylie is really into the bang thing, but she likes the side swoop which never actually swoops and is instead right in her eyes and it drives me crazy! I should convince her to get bangs like these :) Miss you guys!!

    ReplyDelete