What can I say about our precious Jillian? She is fun, silly, crazy and the most enjoyable baby to be around!! We cannot imagine life without this amazing little girl! We love our little mama!
These pictures aren't the best because they are from my phone, but they put a smile on my face!




Binky...AKA Best buddy and big toe! I have never seen such happiness as I have seen with Jillian and her binky!
{Soon to be binky no more...sniff sniff!}
{Squinting}
what she does every time she sees a flash.


She like to play hard and rest hard! Her fav. is still Barney!

I love this photo! This is so Jillian; running as fast as she can whenever she can! She is so happy here and it makes me grateful for her!

-Julie
Julie, these pictures ARE the best, she's so pretty, I love her hair and she also has the most beautiful eyes. Love & Besitos.
ReplyDelete