It has truly been way too long since I last posted and honestly, I am so bummed that I have neglected documenting all the funny stories as well as the many lessons learned! My hope is to become a regular again, and in the next year follow this blog up with another blog book that I can give to my kids, as a remembrance of the lives they have lived, and the love, joy, excitement and fulfillment I have felt from each them! As we are well into this Christmas season, and amidst so many changes in the world, and our loved ones around us, I am beyond grateful for so many people and blessings in my life that keep me grounded, and help me keep my head above water. I pray that as we continue this Journey of Life, we can continue to Learn, continue to Laugh, and continue to Love! Cheers!
12/15/12
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment