No really I truly am. That is until the next go around, and since we are going to church on Sunday, that could be as early as Tuesday!!
I am now loving that we have been able to do some fun things! We have no schedule, no where we have to be. Those are the best vacations! We are so excited about the snow. Since moving from AZ almost 4 years ago, I soak up the cool weather. I honestly thought I would dread snow and cold by now, but I love the changing seasons and being able to wear a sweatshirt without dripping sweat. Although in Arizona's defense, I loved everything else about it!!
The truth is that I am not ready for the season to end and I am holding on as long as I can! It just comes and goes so quickly that I Want to hang on to every moment!





I love these pictures! Such a fun holiday! Thanks for letting us share it with you all!
ReplyDeleteGood for you, I was done with the cold after one week-haha! I do miss the seasons, though, way to live it up and enjoy to the fullest!
ReplyDelete