fam bam

fam bam

6/27/08

A visit with Grandma B.

Andrew's mom came into town this past weekend, and it was good to see her.. She was only here for a couple of days but we definitely made the best of it...We were going and going, and I forgot to take more pictures...Sorry Grandma B. The day she got here Andrew, and Jonah picked her up from the airport and met us at the dance studio where Noelle was trying out for a dance team for next year...She got to see her dance for a bit which Noelle was excited about! After, we were off to grab a bite to eat, and then to a movie...Kung fu panda...BTW we have seen that movie 3 times and the kids love it! We came home, went swimming for a bit, and then it was time for bed...We ran her ragged in 106 degree heat...(deep breath) Sunday was nice and relaxing...After church we hung out , ate dinner and just relaxed...
On Monday, I learned something new about Grandma B. All I have to say is ribbon, and lots of it...She said that she likes to collect ribbon, so I told her about a place where I get all of Noelle's hair bows, and that it had a huge selection......She said she thought it would be fun, and so we were off...long story short, and six bags later, She has enough ribbon to last many birthdays, Christmases', and anything else you need ribbon for....We had fun and she got a great deal!! After a couple more visits to some fun stores, we took the kids to paint pottery...We had a fun relaxing time....I made a bowl, Jonah made a motorcycle, Noelle made a bunny and tea cup, and Grandma B. Made a ice cream cone container...We had a lot of fun and managed to stay somewhat cool...Thanks for coming out Grandma B. We hope you had a fun visit!




3 comments:

  1. I had a WONDERFUL time. Arizona is Great in the Summer! Andrew also showed me owl's that live underground....who would'a thunk!
    Great Visit....Thanks for showing me around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have 2 things to say. Show me the ribbon store!! I love ribbon too. I want to see those owls...I don't know if that's real!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so much fun when Grandma's come to visit! The kids LOVE when Grandma comes over. I keep forgetting to tell you that the picture of you and Noelle at her dance recital is so cute of you guys. You, of course look sooooo cute, Julie!

    ReplyDelete