Well, he is finally here...What a little angel he is...his name is Cash Michael
Hoban!!! I wasn't there for the delivery, but my mom took these photos and they are perfect...it is amazing how a little baby just melts your heart...Poor Michele had a rough delivery...after being in labor for 24 hours and finally
dilating to a 10 they decided he wasn't going to fit...they had to do an emergency c-section to get the little guy out...he was 7lbs. and 8oz. and 20 in. long. Everyone is doing great and Cash is
absolutely beautiful!!! I hear he is sleeping most of the night only waking to eat..(Lucky)! I wouldn't know anything about, that seeing as my kids still wake in the middle of the night, and they are 6 and 3! Luckily, they are as cute as they are!...Cash will be heading home on Friday to begin his new and exciting life....Congratulations Jake and Michele...Good job on the greatest accomplishment you will ever achieve!!!

He is presh! I love him. No way is that Jake's baby though. It is so weird that he is a dad. That's awesome.
ReplyDeleteJulie,
ReplyDeletePlease pass along Ken and my congratulations to Michele and Jake on their little God-send! He's completely adorable! My "baby" is seven, and you never forget how precious they each were when they were newborn.
Beautiful baby!
ReplyDeleteWhat a delight! He has a little round face like his Daddy! I wondered when she would deliver, it seemed like she was running a little late....and that can be totally misserable! Best Wishes to the new parents! Now starts a new phase of life....parenting is the hardest most worthwhile part of our lives. Forward my Congrats!
ReplyDelete