fam bam

fam bam

9/21/08

Cuter and cuter...

Noelle recently got her school pictures back and she continues to kill me with her cuteness...Sometimes I look at her longingly because not only is she beautiful on the outside but she is the kindest person I know....With a pesky little brother hangin around she has her moments, but I think she is allowed...Really, when it comes down to it she would sit and hold Jonah in her arms all day if he would let her...I love that she loves him so much!!!


7 comments:

  1. What a beauty! Her hair has gotten so long! I'm anxious to see you guys a little more often than the air trips I take! Hugs and squeezes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous girl. She is beautiful inside and out that is for sure and such a kind person. We love her!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kindness, thoughtfulness and love don't fall too far from the tree so to speak. You recognize those loving qualities in her because they're also in you, my friend. You come from good stock where goodness is bred.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is BEAUTIFUL! I also love what you said about her holding Jonah all day if he would let her. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe how old she's getting. I still remember when I had Tyler and you came over and brought Noelle in the carseat and we hung out at my place. I was such a rookie, I had to ask you all sorts of questions! :) She's so adorable! Both my boys would never let anyone hold them for very long either.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to agree, that Noelle is something else! She is beautiful, sweet and the best little friend for Kylie. I meant to call you tonight to see you if you still wanted to get together before you go out of town. I'll try calling you tomorrow, Kylie is already going through Noelle withdrawls.

    ReplyDelete