fam bam

fam bam

9/28/08

Star student.....again!

So little Noelle had the opportunity to be a star student again, this time in the 1st grade...Something I love, but thoroughly embarrassed her just by being there...Andrew and I were both able to go.. We thought she would be really excited, but I think it cramped her style...She barely could speak...It was so cute, after every sentence she glanced at us to get our reaction and as we smiled back at her she would get a half crooked smile afraid to let a full smile bust out...it quickly brought on a flash forward of teenage years and the many embarrassing moment to come...She already tells me she doesn't want me to come eat lunch with her...Words I never thought I would hear, however, I am so glad to see her independence shine through...We couldn't be more proud of our star student!!


4 comments:

  1. Noelle will always be a "STAR" it's in her nature. She's a deep thinker...and has the outcome already thought out. She has an ability to concentrate and sort things out in her mind. She's a keeper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Noelle,
    I'm glad that your teacher takes the time to highlight you to your classmates . . . oh, and your parents. Jessica was a strong independent girl like yourself. She somehow found it inside herself to tolerate smile-beaming parents off to the side of her classroom. We really don't know how you girls do it, but we parents are just so pleased with you that we can't help ourselves! Thank you so much for accepting your Mom and Dad with as much as a half-smile. Parents can live off of their children's smiles.
    (P.S. Hugs and kisses along with good behavior can wrap them around your little finger -- try it and find out;-D)
    Love, Your Aunt Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know I say this every time, but she is so beautiful.
    And...she is smart too!
    Congrats to your little star student.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so cute! Just the other day I was saying goodbye to Eliza at school. I walked over to her while she was in line to say bye. She said a quick bye and kind of pushed me away. Is she already getting embarassed by her mom? I thought I was cool! Oh well.

    ReplyDelete