
2/5/09
Benihana birthday dinner....
This place is so fun and my kids love it...I feel a little like the Griswalds....not the best picture but fun all the same...me and Andrew are right in the middle of saying "Benihana" or rather "Heninana" to avoid looking as though we were saying anything at all....(note to self, don't do that again....it didn't work!)


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Happy birthday Noelle. I didn't get to talk to you yesterday. We are all excited for you to come up here to live.
ReplyDeleteJason
It always amazes me how the kids love Benihanas. Jonah laughs at all of their antics and Noelle loves the food...What a fun night, thanks for letting us share it!I remember when you were 7...urgh, I am getting so old!
ReplyDeleteJim Shaved! Looks like a "new" Man.
ReplyDeleteHey!! Were have you been? You have not posted in a while! What is your Utah update? We want to see you guys soon! We need to plan a fun date night!
ReplyDeleteJulie, I've been looking for you! Just wanted to touch base and see how you are and where you are. Hope you're well! Call when you get some time.
ReplyDelete