fam bam

fam bam

4/21/09

I was just.....


sitting here in somewhat of a stupor, thinking how in the world I am going to be able to catch up on the last 2 months in its entirety...I am kind of thinking that it may just be the simple goodness of each event that actually makes it...


Perhaps the biggest news to share is about our 3 pregnancy!!! Yes, you heard it right, I am pregnant and that actually brings me to my reason for not keeping up on my blog....I AM SICK!

Most of you know that, and have been so helpful, and thoughtful and I want you to know how much I appreciate it!! The truth is, right now, I am an emotional basket case..Crying at the drop of a hat!! The other day I cried at the end of the show "The girls next door" because the playboy bunnies were moving out of the playboy mansion...First of all, I have no idea why I was watching that show, but to cry over it? I am having some serious issues...On the other hand, I have never been so thankful for a Husband who has been there for me and is doing everything he can to make life a little easier right now; which by the way is virtually impossible since we are moving back to Utah in 4 days and are out of our minds with packing and such!!


I can't complain too much, things in life right now are Great!! Although I am sick, and things are hectic, stressful and busy, they are all great things and we have been incredibly blessed!!! It may take me a few to catch up, so your patience is appreciated!!

9 comments:

  1. Yay... I've been waiting for you to post about this :) Sorry you're sick and moving at the same time. I wish I could help. But I will help when you live closer! So happy my BFF is coming to Utah! Yipee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie, That is so funny that you were watching girls next door, and crying about it! :) Love it!
    I hope you start feeling better soon. maybe once the move is over, and all the sress is gone. We will miss you tonz..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Day the Brooks are coming to town! I'm here with whatever you need. Are you going to be in Orem? Kor is still in Provo through June. Once you're settled a bit, let's get together. I sympathize so much with your sickness. I told Creed if we have a 3rd, I may just have to be admitted somewhere to mentally and emotionally survive pregnancy again. Hang in there and we'll see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always hated being sick....
    You have a lot of helpful friends, just let us help!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait for you guys to get here! Call us when you are unloading and unpacking. I know a certain someone who is great at hard labor and he (and I)would love to help in whatever way we can. Moving sucks, hang in there and congrats on the upcoming Brooks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! I read about this on your mom's blog. That is exciting news. Three is fun...really, it is.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Julie. Brenda's mom here. Just checked your blog from hers and want to congratulate you on such exciting news. Sorry you are not feeling great and wish we could be even a little bit of the wonderful help and support you have been to Brenda and her boys. Wish we would be seeing you when she gets back to AZ, but wish you many good things in your new home. Sounds like you have wonderful support waiting for you there. Thanks so much. Nancy Blamires

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such an exciting time for you guys! You have no idea how much Kylie is missing Noelle! I can't wait to hear all about your new home, good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Where are you??I have been looking for pics of the new house and utah!!! I hope you guys are happy with the move and had a great time in disney land!!

    ReplyDelete