fam bam

fam bam

2/4/09

Happy sweet 7th to a happy sweet girl....

To my sweet Noelle,
Once again I have the opportunity to think about the day that I first met you!!! I was huge, sick, tired and swollen twice my size, but through it all I can remember that first second you were put into my arms....I have never felt so grateful for such a magnificent blessing!! You have brought so much joy and happiness to our family...life would be unimaginable without you!! It is amazing to see the transformation in you over the past 7 years...you are talented, sweet, graceful and thoughtful...your smile lights up my world and the people around you...you can be a tough cookie to crack at times, but the inside of you is even more beautiful than the outside...I love you more than anything, and hope that through the good times and the hard times you always know and feel that!! Thank you for being you and teaching me so much....Thank you for being the best big sister I know!!! I hope you have the happiest of Birthdays! I love you!!









4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a joy it is to have Noelle as a granddaughter. She is all of the things you mentioned and more as Papajimbo would say she is "poised". I remember when she was born too, it seems like a million years ago and I can't remember life without her! She is truly a blessing!
    I love those pictures too! Such fun times!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is quite the time capsule.
    Happy Birthday Noelle! Next year I will be at the event...The EIGHTH birthday!
    GrandmaB

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday, Noelle! I love all the pictures. And the one of Ella and her is so cute! I forgot about those pictures. I'll call you soon.

    ReplyDelete