We had a pirate theme and a magician...I know the two don't exactly go together, but with 23 kids, I had to think of something and fast...Christopher Weed (the magician)(not to imply the use of an illegal substance)(although possibly necessary) saved the day...he did an amazing job and the kids LOVED it...Again, my adorable better half planned a treasure hunt which went over equally well...All in all, 3 hours of laughter, magic tricks, swings, cake, prizes, and a visit from PRESTO the amazing disappearing bunny, we had a great time and Jonah had a great birthday...Apologies go out to all of you who gave him a present...somehow they all got mixed up and he opened some before I had a chance to write down who they were from...I want to say a BIG thank you for your thoughtfulness....He loved every present and if you decide to comment remind me what you gave...sorry for the tackiness...



































































Was your magician on drugs?? Oh my heck, it looks like the kids were @ the best party of the year! I love all the pictures! Andrew did a great job on photo's! You are the cutest mom! Your kids are very lucky!I love how Ryker is right by Jonah when he is opening his gifts! That's my kid! He loves presents!
ReplyDeleteSeriously you had the party for 3 hours?!?! WOW! You are one brave soul! Really it looked like a blast! The pictures are way cute. I need to remember to have a magician some time. My kids saw a magician for a preschool party and I have never seen them laugh so hard!
ReplyDeleteThe amazing part is shorts and shirt sleeves in January!
ReplyDeleteJonah's smirk seems as if he's in on a joke that's his own little secret. Mysterious and funny all at the same time! Nice photos Andrew! Happy Birthday to Jonah and happy anniversary for being a mom of two!
ReplyDeleteThe pictures are awesome!!!! I hope you don't mind if I steal some off your blog. Thanks for such a fun par-tay!
ReplyDeleteWhat a blast! The kids were having so much fun it seemed as if there were only around 19 there instead of 23...
ReplyDeleteYou guys gave him a party to remember always (Josh still remembers the year he had a magician)!! Now on to Noelle, hummm, what could you do to top the last one...good luck! I had a bunch of fun thanks for including Jonah's Dowie!
Julie It was a great party. Whitney had so much fun. You are a wonderful mom. Your kids are so lucky to have such great parents as you to.
ReplyDelete