In Utah that is.....I know a lot of you have been wondering where the heck I have been, and I have often wondered that myself, as I have felt like I have been in a giant cloud for the last couple of months...I am FINALLY starting to see a clearing ahead of me as I am feeling a little better these days...So we have been here for a few weeks, and have pretty much settled in...I use the term "pretty much" very lightly....We basically have the essentials and are working on the rest...Andrew has settled into work and is very busy!!! The kids are LOVING being outside for so much of the day!! I am not kidding, I never realized how much my kids were inside until we got here, and the weather is AMAZING!...I told Andrew that even if we had to move back to AZ after the summer, the move still would have been well worth it...
This is the house we are in for now...it really is a good house! We have the most beautiful view of the mountains and it is a breath of fresh air to walk outside everyday...I continue to be thankful that we were fortunate to find such a good place to live, where the people have gone out of their way to meet us and get to know our kids...
I have decided that moving is hard....Pregnant or not! Today I pulled up my blog in preparation for the "Big Catch Up" and they were looking at all the pictures of the things we have done over the past, and of all their friends...I couldn't help but get a choked up at the life and people we have left behind to start this new adventure...Although grateful and happy, I miss it too! Our life was in Arizona, and that is all our kids ever knew...I know that life brings many changes and adventures, and I look forward for those to come, but am equally as grateful for the people and experiences that have made things so much fun the past few years.....So Thanks to you!!
So things will be a little backwards after this post as I will be doing a little backtracking, but just wanted to give a little update that all is well!





welcome to Utah Julie! Finally made the connection that you know my neighbor Jennilyn! So where did you guys settle? I'm glad the weather's been nice for you so far. Don't worry though, the heat is coming so that will make you feel more at home. It'd be fun to see you sometime.
ReplyDeleteOh now you make me homesick for Utah!! I love the neighborhood you are in. So glad you guys are there. Enjoy the GREAT summer for me!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous house. How fun to go back to Utah. Where in Utah are you?
ReplyDeleteThe house is beautiful! You guys are so lucky to have the nice weather over there this summer! We'll be thinking of you in December though...right? ;) So I guess Trent and Andrew will see eachother today! So glad to hear everything is going smoothly! Hope you're feeling much better too! Let us know when you find out what you're having!
ReplyDeleteWelcome Home!
ReplyDeleteWHat a cute house! It looks like a utah house for sure!! And the mountains are so Pretty!
ReplyDelete