fam bam

fam bam

5/27/09

It's so hard....

To say good-bye!!  Well, I think that this day was actually harder for me than for the kids...I just appreciate so much the care they had received throughout the time we were there.. It means so much when you feel like someone has and true interest in the well-being of your child...they have such good little friends, and it truly was such a wonderful and memorable experience...I think the kids were just happy that we were going to Disneyland the next day!! 

This is Mrs. Nance, who is the principal, and was a lifesaver to me when Noelle started school last year...I will be forever grateful for her!

You can't really tell in this picture, but she is getting a little nervous of all the hugging...if you know Noelle, she isn't one that likes her personal space invaded...She was, however, a great sport, and misses her friends terribly!












This is Jonah's pre-school class with Ms. Stacey.....








4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, Julie! This post made me sad! You are so right about the kids, but their friends are awesome. When I think about Noelle leaving her best friends it makes me so sad. I wanted to say too that if Mrs. Nance ever reads this, how thankful we were for her, as a family. Never has a little girl been so terrified to go to school as Noelle and Mrs. Nance saved her! Now look at her. She has found a place here in Utah that seems to fit for now! As for Jonah, well...he's just "trying to focus" to coin his phrase...at 4 it's hard to think he knows what that means...on the other hand it is Jonah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Julie...I just wanted to say Congrats on the pregnancy! I am really excited for you. I am sure this move has been tuff for you! Good luck in Utah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is sad thinking of leaving people behind that you love (and the kids) love so much. But I am glad to be living close to my bff. Too bad we haven't seen each other yet. Collin's been sick and I'm going on ANOTHER vacation :) Love it! I'll call you when I get back so I can see you some time. I tried calling you and realized I only have your home phone from AZ programmed in my cell. A lot of good that does me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete