So this was our way of putting a bandaid on our kids sadness...luckily it worked! I was still feeling pretty lousy, but it was actually refreshing to get out a bit, and get some somewhat fresh air...I don't think Disneyland has the freshest of smells, if you know what I mean, but it sufficed for the time being...
This time I wasn't able to go on any of the big rides, so Noelle stepped up and rode by herself on a few things and she and Jonah rode together a couple of times....we always have so much fun there, and it truly does bring out the happiness in us...I will have to re-live these pictures, as we probably won't be going there again for awhile...Ahhhh, so sad!!





Oh my gosh, I can't believe that Noelle went on all those rides herself!She has grown up so much this year! How fun, wish we could have been there!
ReplyDeleteJulie! We miss you! I hope your belly is doing good! I cant wait to hear what you are having! Your are so LUCKY to be out of this heat here! I am so jealous of your views, and the kids beeing able to PLAY outside! We are coming up to Utah June 18th! So we will enjoy the nice weather! :) Hope you are doing great. Tell the Family Hi.
ReplyDelete