fam bam

fam bam

2/20/10

Happy Birthday Noelleeeee!!

Well what do you say about the first child that enters your life...what a whirlwind of change came along with this little princess!! We had no idea the love and enjoyment that would come with having a child, and we instantly fell in love with her!! She is such a delight to have in our family, and she is filled with so much love, kindness, concern, generosity, trustworthiness, sweetness, and has a wicked sense of humor....although she can be on the quiet side at times, she is goofy, and silly, and funny, and makes us crack up always!!! She has brought so much joy and happiness to our family, and we feel so blessed that Heavenly Father trusted us enough to send her to us!!! Noelle, we love you so much, you are beautiful inside and out!! We hope that you had the best 8th birthday ever!!!

A look back....













We got one of those GIANT cupcake molds, and she had to match the frosting to her shirt so it was blue all around...

We had gone to color me mine where the girls were able to paint some pottery and of course I forgot my camera, but they had a blast!! Each so meticulous and detail oriented...they did a great job and had a great time!!

Since moving to Utah Noelle has been lucky enough to make some good friends...She is here with her friend Jade.....
Noelle and Esther...
Sadie...
Emma...
Lily....
Quincey.....

3 comments:

  1. Her cake turned out so cute!! As usual Jade had a blast hanging out with y'all! Very cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry we missed this fun day. I love all the older pics of Noelle. She looks more like Jonah then I realized. Miss you. I hope you got my message about seeing you this week? I'll call you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. watery eyes looking back at this little girl! she has been such a blessing in my life, I cannot imagine life without out my Noelle-y! she is and has always been a special spirit! Happy Birthday to the best 8 year old I know! love Gammy!

    ReplyDelete