fam bam

fam bam

2/24/10

Smiles and more smiles...

So my cute hubby looks a little tired, but happy!! I love him and the great dad he is!! I couldn't ask for a better example for our little peeps!!

I just can't get enough of her smiles...The other day, I was thinking a little bit about the fact that when my other kids were born, I was always so stressed out, new, scared, overwhelmed and all those other emotions that come along with being a new parent.. I feel that maybe I didn't enjoy them as much as I should have in the beginning months....Don't get me wrong, I am still a stress case, and those who know me, know that I am the first one at the Dr. at the though of something being wrong!! (Just know that if you ask me for advice, I am going to tell you that you should call the Dr. and that it is better to be safe than sorry)I am admittedly a worry wart and definitely overwhelmed at times, but I tell myself that I need to stop, and enjoy the small sweet moments.....
Not just those moments with the baby but with my other little knuckleheads...I am realizing how fast time really does pass us by....It makes me sad at times, but that is just more reason to have more hugs, kisses and laughs!! Seeing this makes my heart happy!




I love this photo, but what I am really thinking is "I hope that her hands are clean!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment