fam bam

fam bam

2/25/10

Because I didn't have a blog before....

More and more I am realizing how important it is to document life...I, like so many others, have tons of photos that I never look at because they are tucked away in a box somewhere, or on a disc that I can't find....My mom just sent these to me and I had to post them mostly for me, but also because I am continually proud of my sweetie....this seems like forever ago! Noelle is so little here....Sigh...I am missing AZ a little!




3 comments:

  1. We miss you too! :)
    I tried to email you today! But the cox email i have for you didnt work! So email me kellycscott@hotmail.com
    And travis wanted andrews cell #. Hope you are doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ick! i still have that dress...what the heck!?
    that was a fun day! oh wasn't Noelle gorgeous!? still is!!

    ReplyDelete