This was actually at the end of the day when little Jillian had nothing left to give. We dragged her around town and she was so exhausted..
My photos are a little out of order, but here goes. Over the weekend, we went on an overnighter to Salt Lake. It was Jillian's first adventure and a much needed little getaway. Short but sweet.

It really was a beautiful day and perfect for being outside, especially at the temple and Conference center grounds. The Temple is absolutely magnificent and every time I have seen it, it has taken my breath away.

Both kids wanted to take a couple photos so this was Jonah's shot.

This was Noelle's photo.

I actually really like this picture that Noelle took of us. I really think she has an eye for beauty.

The flowers were so bright and beautiful and matched perfectly with my cute kids.. Don't you think?

Don't mind the
Binky Jillian has in EVERY shot....She needed something to help her get through the day...

So I actually had never been to the Conference center before....It was so beautiful and huge. I was amazed at how each part of the building had a story behind it...President Hinckley knew exactly how he wanted it to be, and he was very inspired with each decision he made. This was on top of the roof, there were murals and huge trees and plants and waterfall and It seriously was another world up there....I forgot I was on top of the roof!



You can see everything around you from up there. The City and the mountains and the sunset were a awesome sight. How was this the first time up there for me???


This was when we went to the Children's Museum earlier that day...This day has stuck with us, as my kids are now sick from this germ friendly environment...Awesome!

Other than the getting sick part this place is pretty cool and the idea the the kids could touch and play with everything in there made it a quite enjoyable time...My Bro. and his family joined us for this and our kids had a great time.





Jillian was itching to do something and we found the perfect activity.

Bright eyed and bushy tailed....and without the blasted binky.... I shouldn't curse the binky, she and her beloved binky have a special relationship and it saves me everyday!

Giddy up!




I LOVE these pictures! I am so bummed I missed the weekend and exploring SLC...Dad and I will have to go up and explore sometime! The kids are so cute and Jillian cracks me up with her special relationship with her binky...after all we all need a little something to get through the day sometimes...our "thing" just happens to be chocolate...come to think of it a binky may help me she those unwanted pounds...no one would notice, right??
ReplyDelete