fam bam

fam bam

5/2/10

Some fun ones...And BTW what color are Jillian's eyes?


So in my next post you will see the reference to the hair...but I love these because she has a little Kate Gosslin going on here...a little length on the side and some spike and fullness on top and in the back. Love it! Her hair does this all on it's own...no help needed from me. Unbelievable! On another note...My question is what color do you think are Jillian's eyes?? I actually can't decide. They have some brown and possibly green. I just don't know...is that weird? What do we put on her drivers license... O.k. I am a little ahead of myself, I am sure I'll figure it out by then.


So, my beautiful cousin Lauren got married this Saturday..So beautiful was the entire day...more to come on that. Here were a few shots of the kids that I loved.


Jonah. Need I say more.

2 comments:

  1. Whats wrong with Kate Goslin haor?!!! Jillians hair is WAY cuter!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. she's gorgeous! her eyes are dark green and so pretty!i love her hair let her go au natural...

    ReplyDelete