fam bam

fam bam

5/7/10

To me..... With love, Jonah

My little Jonah, I don't know what I am going to do with him sometimes. He is sweet, a ball of energy, emotional, reactive, smart, caring, stinky, sensitive, and accident prone, the kiddo has run into more parked cars than I can count. he is helpful and a mess maker all rolled into one. Most days I love him to death, and some days I don't know what to do with him, and everyday I feel both those emotions. Does that make any sense? Today he wanted to put me and a tiny box and keep me forever. Don't know what I would do without this little guy in my life. He makes things more exciting and eventful and I am not sure if it keeps me young or is aging me fast but I love him just the same.



No comments:

Post a Comment